<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Sunday, May 10, 2009

A N G E L I N D I S G U I S E
Written by Corrinne May Ying Foo

I woke up this morning feeling kind of blue
and I stumbled out of bed
and dragged my feet across the room

Right outside my front door was a rose
a note that said 'Somebody Loves You'

But out on the street it starts to pour
and before I get soaking wet,
A total stranger runs to give me the jacket off his back
I turn around to thank him
But he waves me with a smile
I can hardly believe my eyes
He puts on a halo and starts to fly

Take a look at the ordinary
Don't need to look at Paradise
You could be next to an angel in disguise


I met a good friend for lunch
and we had a delicious meal
But I forgot to bring my wallet
I felt like an imbecile

But she was sweet, she gave me a treat and
Bought me a chicken sandwich
To take home for tea
But out on the street with nothing to eat
A man and his shopping cart gotravelling to places,
Collecting social graces

I give him my sandwich and we chatter for a while
I see a rainbow wash over his eyes
He gives me his halo
and I start to fly

Take a look at the ordinary
Don't need to look for Paradise
You could be next to an angel in disguise

Don't try to hide away from me
I know you're by my side
Take a look at the ordinary
Don't need to look for Paradise
You could be next to an angel in disguise
Everyday can be legendary
Every minute, an endless surprise
You could be the next angel in disguise

I woke up this
Feeling kind of new.


I love the lyrics of this song.
so sweeeeeeeet. LOL

My mom got damn pissed at me today.
Like, really really really fishing pissed.
She nearly threw me out of the house in my PJs.
I urgently need a place to say for...
about 3 days just in case this happens again.
Any volunteeers?:D LOLOL kidding.
I'll go like, call my daddy or something.

Nothing comes into my mind now. sheesh.
I'm sleepy and tired and exhausted from. err. scoldings.
why cant my mom just leave me alone to do stuff when I want to?
I'm like 16 this year! Its not like i'm still a kid.
*oh wait, sleepy from scoldings dont sound right but. who cares.*
okay, back to not like i'm still a kid.
Its like, doesnt she realise that whether she forces me or not,
the amount of work i'd do is still the same?

Sometimes I hate myself for being born lazy and sleepy.
On the other hand, I NEVER SLEPT DURING CLASSES IN PRI SCH!
AND I DID ALL MY HOMEWORKS!
Hey, that tells me something. Its not me. Its this BLOODY SCHOOL.
no wonder people transfer to schools like singapore poly and new town.
I hate chem. I hate chem. I hate chem. I hate chem. I hate chem.
But I still have to take chem. (sorry.)
I want edwin's peer tutor ): LOL.




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty